For those wanting to attend school for audio engineering, the state of Kansas doesn’t have much to offer. If you live within a decent proximity of the school though, obtaining your degree in this field shouldn’t be too difficult.
Unfortunately for those already working in this field that want to further their education, relocation closer to an educational facility may be the only option.
The average cost of living in Kansas is almost 9% lower than the national average. This combined with the creation of new jobs means that the citizens in Kansas should see an economic turnaround in the near future. The average annual salary of workers in Kansas is around $39,000 per year.
This is lower than the national average, but the salary doesn’t need to be as high because the cost of living is lower. Audio engineers have an average annual salary of about $65,000. This is on the lower end for the national average, but is decent in contrast to the cost of living.
Audio Production Schools for Kansas
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Music Business, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Master of Arts: Worship Studies: Worship Techniques
- Master of Arts: Music and Worship
- MA in Worship Studies - Ethnomusicology
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV
Kansas City Kansas Community College
7250 State Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66112
Tel: 913 288 7317
Fax: 913 288 7638
Kansas is a great state for those who love the outdoors. They have activities such as boating, hunting, fishing, and biking.
They are a state that is moving toward being more physically fit, and their state website offers an online fitness tracker. The state has also recently received the Golden Shovel Award, which is given for economic development and job creation.
If you’ve already meet your educational goals for audio engineering, Kansas might be a state worth looking into. However, if you have not you will have to considering relocating near to an educational facility in order to obtain your degree or further your education.