For those wanting to attend school for audio engineering, the state of Kansas doesn’t have much to offer. If you live within a decent proximity of the school though, obtaining your degree in this field shouldn’t be too difficult.
Unfortunately for those already working in this field that want to further their education, relocation closer to an educational facility may be the only option.
The average cost of living in Kansas is almost 9% lower than the national average. This combined with the creation of new jobs means that the citizens in Kansas should see an economic turnaround in the near future. The average annual salary of workers in Kansas is around $39,000 per year.
This is lower than the national average, but the salary doesn’t need to be as high because the cost of living is lower. Audio engineers have an average annual salary of about $65,000. This is on the lower end for the national average, but is decent in contrast to the cost of living.
Audio Production Schools for Kansas
- Degrees include Media Communications (BS), Creative Writing for Entertainment (BFA), and more
- Students learn skills necessary for a career in communications, like marketing strategy and storytelling
- Courses designed to teach effective communication strategies that will get consumer’s attention
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Music Business, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Arts: Worship Studies: Worship Techniques
- Master of Arts: Music and Worship
- MA in Worship Studies - Ethnomusicology
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Early Childhood Education, ESL/TESOL, Special Education, Education Leadership and Administration, and Curriculum and Instruction Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Education and Teaching Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Education and Teaching Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
Kansas City Kansas Community College
7250 State Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66112
Tel: 913 288 7317
Fax: 913 288 7638
Kansas is a great state for those who love the outdoors. They have activities such as boating, hunting, fishing, and biking.
They are a state that is moving toward being more physically fit, and their state website offers an online fitness tracker. The state has also recently received the Golden Shovel Award, which is given for economic development and job creation.
If you’ve already meet your educational goals for audio engineering, Kansas might be a state worth looking into. However, if you have not you will have to considering relocating near to an educational facility in order to obtain your degree or further your education.